Rules and Regulations for the Contest
No Purchase Necessary to enter or win. Void where prohibited by law. Just follow the Official Rules below for all the details.
1. Can I Participate?
This contest is open to all residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years or older except as provided in Paragraph 6 below.
2. How Do I Enter?
The contest begins at 9 am ET on February 21, 2020, and ends at 9 pm ET on March 31, 2020. There are two (2) ways to enter this contest: an online method and a mail-in method.
- Online Method: To enter this contest via the Internet go to: https://smartlifechocolate.com/pages/free-chocolate-for-a-year-contest, complete the online entry form, and click the Enter button to submit your entry Online. Entries must be received by 9 pm ET on March 31, 2020, to be eligible for the drawing.
- Mail-In Method: Print your first name, last name, e-mail address, zip code, and age on a 3” x 5” card or piece of paper. All information is required for entry. Insert entry into envelope, affix postage and mail to: Smartlife Chocolate, LLC Attention: Contest, 907 River Rd, Granville, OH 43023.. There will be one drawing for the prize. Mail-In entries must be postmarked by March 31, 2020, for the drawing. Eligible entrants may use either entry method. Limit one entry per person regardless of method of entry. Multiple entries submitted by a single entrant, whether via Internet or Mail-In, are void. Online entrants must complete entire entry form in order to be eligible. Misdirected, lost, late, inaccurate, incomplete, mutilated or illegible entries are not the responsibility of Smartlife Chocolate, LLC, and will be disqualified. False or deceptive entries or acts will render the entrant ineligible. Participants who disregard these Official Rules or act in an un-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or otherwise annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other participant, or Smartlife Chocolate, LLC, may be declared ineligible. All entries become the property of Smartlife Chocolate, LLC, and will neither be returned nor acknowledged.
3. What Can I Win?
One prize will be awarded for the drawing, that is, one individual will win the 370 pieces of Smartlife Chocolate's Probiotic Intense Chocolate during the drawing. Total retail value of the prize is approximately $443.63.
4. How Do I Win?
The winning entry will be drawn at random on April 6, 2020, or soon after April 6, 2020. Prize winners will be determined by a random drawing. The drawing will be supervised by employees of Smartlife Chocolate, LLC. All expenses and incidentals not mentioned above are the responsibility of the winners. No substitution or transfer of prize or cash redemption is permitted, but Smartlife Chocolate, LLC, may, at its option, substitute cash value or another prize it believes is of equal or greater value. Taxes are the responsibility of each winner. Odds of winning each prize will be determined by the number of eligible entries received. All prizes will be awarded.
5. How Do I Find Out If I Won?
The prize winner will be notified by email and/or telephone or U.S. Mail within approximately ten days after the date of the drawing. If a potential winner declines to accept the prize, forfeits the prize, has violated any contest rule, does not respond to award notification by the date listed on notification, or is found to be ineligible, the winner will be disqualified. Winners hereby release Smartlife Chocolate, LLC, its employees, affiliates, agents, and representatives from all liability and responsibility of any kind which is related in any way to the prize (including without limitation any property loss, damage, personal injury or death) and consent to the use of their names and likenesses for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. Prize winners may be required to sign a Liability/Publicity Release.
6. Who Cannot Participate?
Employees of Smartlife Chocolate, LLC, their immediate families, and persons living in the same household as such employees, and persons associated with Smartlife Chocolate, LLC's advertising and promotion agencies.
7. General Conditions.
Open to residents of the fifty United States and the District of Columbia only. Void where prohibited by law. This contest is subject to all applicable Federal, State and local laws and regulations. By entering the contest, each entrant agrees to be bound by these rules and the decisions of Smartlife Chocolate, LLC, whose decisions are final and binding in all respects.
8. How Do I Obtain a Winners List?
To receive names of prize winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope after April 6, 2020 to: Smartlife Chocolate, LLC, Attention: Contest, 907 River Rd, Granville, OH 43023. All winners' list requests must be received by April 17, 2020.
9. How Will Disputes Be Handled?
Each entrant agrees that:
- Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved by binding arbitration. If the parties cannot agree on an arbitrator, each party shall select one arbitrator and both arbitrators shall then select a third. The third arbitrator so selected shall arbitrate said dispute. The arbitration shall be governed by the rules of the American Arbitration Association then in force and effect;
- Any and all claims, judgments, damages and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this contest, but in no event attorneys' fees; and
- Under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and each entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages, and any other damages (other than actual out-of-pocket expenses), and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
- All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Smartlife Chocolate, LLC, in connection with this contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Ohio.
10. Who Is The Sponsor Of This Contest?
This promotion is sponsored by Smartlife Chocolate, LLC, 907 River Rd, Granville, Ohio, 43023. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel this contest at any time and substitute another in its place.
Copyright 2020, Smartlife Chocolate, LLC. All rights reserved.